Pieter Wagemans (1948)
Belgian fine art painter, born in, Antwerp, Belgium.
Actual live in Belgium.
Studied at the Royal Academy of Fine Arts in Antwerp - Belgium.
Has a marked preference for the classical painting techniques. His works are attracting increasing attention and are finding their way to art lovers Worldwide through art galleries.
In this way Pieter Wagemans is now building an international reputation.
Belgium + The Netherlands
- Gallery Bonnard Nuenen NL (permament expo)
- Gallery Compaen Lisse NL (permament expo)
- Gallery Bonnard /2014
- Gallery Staphorsius Nederland 2022
- Kunst en Antiek Hasselt2022
- Excellent & Live Event 15.11,2012 The Netherlands
- International Flower Happening "Fleuramour "Belgium- 21 / 24 Sept. 2012
- Exhibition Antiques & Art Fair in Hasselt, Belgium
- Antique Fair & Art Fair at Tielt, Belgium / Feb, 2011.
- Exhibition "Tuindagen at Beervelde"/Belgium
- 7x exhibition work at the "Patterson Gallery in London"
- 5x exhibition at the "The Royal Chelsea Flowershow in London" May 2012
- Palm Beach; exhibition at American International Fine Art Fair Palm Beach
- New-york Salmagundi Art Club / 14 -19 october / 2008
- Panter and Hall Gallery in London/ 2015
- Art Fair, Augustus, New Delhi , Indie
- exhibitions Galleries Group Bartoux
- x Honfleur – 4xSaint Paul de Vence–3x Megeve –1x Paris
- ART Revolution Taipei – Taiwan 2013
Silver Award by RankART worldwide art competition (France)
“Silver Award” at the International Art Contest
ARTDEPT in Australia (1999) Golden Award at “Le Trente d’Or”in Belgium (2001
Art fair , Hasselt , Belgium
First exhibition at the Chelsea Flower Show , London, 2009
ART Revolution Taipei – Taiwan 2013